Media perception and consumption are currently changing rapidly; conventional business models for media products are noticeably weakening – there are no simple solutions to this challenge.
Due to the changing acceptance of offers by advertising customers, classic revenue models financed through advertising must be combined with new reader-financed sales incentives.
Sternwald has in-depth experience as to which content should be made free of charge and which should be made available upon payment.
The central content platform (huGO+) that supports the entire scope of your publishing processes, is a prerequisite for a successful sales mix of advertising-financed and reader-financed content.
- Plan: Design publication and provide resources
- Research: Search for news and content suitable for the target group
- Refine: Align the digital assets with the characteristics of the output channels
- Positioning: Tailor page layout and contents to search engine algorithms
- Publish: Release product for readers and start marketing
- Use: Sell the product and exploit marketing potential
- Analyze: Measure reader behavior and derive improvement from it
- Optimize: Immediately react to reader behavior